Sunday, September 2, 2012

Forgotten Anniversary

My blog is more than one year old! And I totally forgot about it. 
I've just remembered so I'll just type a few words and let you wait yet another days for the so-promised  new posts. 


So happy belated birthday, my blog.
Long time no see, my dear readers. 
I am quite good and I hope you are too. 

If you'd like to look forward to something, we, me and Peter, had a really amazing picture taken this week. Unfortunately, I cannot show it to you yet. I have to wait some more time but then I'll make sure to write a post and include the picture there. :-)) 

So. Goodbye for today :-)
And.
Just to share my happiness. 
Next week I'm going on vacation. I can't wait!

Molly

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to our vacation! :) And to every new post you make :) I hope you'll have time to write more frequently :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cupcake!! It looks delicious. I can't wait to see the photos, and I hope you have a great time on vacation. :) <3

    toni

    ps. Happy 1 year blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 1 year blog! have a lovely holiday! becca x

    ReplyDelete